I want to invite everyone to an excellent program that we have this Friday at the Fulton Bank Quadrant from 10:00AM to 4:00PM organized by the new Lancaster Ability Coalition which includes a number of Agencies/Providers assisting people with Disabilities.
We are celebrating the ADA 19th Anniversary which includes a reading of a Proclamation issued by the Mayor and the reading of a Lancaster City Council Resolution by The Honorable Judge and President of City Council Mrs. Louise Williams, introduced and passed last week…
Other activities include:
- Music by a DJ recommended by the United Disability Services
- Children Face painting performed by people with disabilities
- Free Fresh Twizzlers for everyone.
- Demonstration of a Traffic Signal / Talk simulator; a much needed unit in our City of Lancaster to help the Blind while crossing the streets and already installed at many other cities.
- Human Relations Commission gifts distribution.
- Paintings Expo done by people with Disabilities.
- Linda Anthony, Policy Director Disability rights Network of Pa. and MC for the day.
End of the day cascading to a PICNIC, Music (Bands Performing) open to the Public United Disabilities Services (Greenfield Corporate Center ) 1901 Olde Homestead Lane Lancaster Pa 17605